Hello Ming,

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 08:54:01 +0800 GMT (03/06/2005, 07:54 +0700 GMT),
Ming Chang wrote:

MC> In fact, current QT manager need some tweak. It should introduce a common
MC> category, shared QT - any QT specified "shared" in each account should also
be
MC> placed in this category. It should support search function, so we can find
MC> designated QTs. Thus, it would be also a nice "universal template manager"

I'd like that. Very much like common filters are in one place, common
QTs could be in one place. Like you, I often need to jump around and
look in which account that particular QT which I want to amend was
originally created.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

saftey deserve neither liberty not saftey."  (Benjamin Franklin, 1759)