Now that I finally have the 'Create New Message' list working,
it occurs to me that having access to that same list on the
address lines of the message edit window would be a truly
wonderful thing.  And seemingly, one that should not be all
that difficult (just call the same routine from more than one
place, right? <smile>).

This would be a very useful addition to the three buttons that
are already there.

--
Steve Valliere | tb3.5r25 | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: