Hello Avi!

On Sunday, June 12, 2005, 12:44 PM, you wrote:

>> Did you accidentally put up the wrong URL?

> Yes. Should have been:

>     https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4612

> Sorry for the confusion.

My note of support is now up, and I'm monitoring the issue, also.

>> > Oh, and I liked that "I hate this!!" Maybe that is what this bug
>> > report was missing - a little passion. :-)
>>
>> As if we hadn't seen plenty of passion from you on this issue,
>> already! lol

> Well, it took a while to get people's attention and a little longer to
> get people to see what I was seeing.

It's very difficult sometimes to explain in words what's happening to
us.

What we need is real-time-video captures and the bandwith to display
them on TBBETA! (maybe with virtual-reality fragrances accompanying,
and the background score from *Star Wars*, dolled up with sounds of
teeth gnashing in frustration :headbanger2: )  ;)

Mary
The Bat 3.5.26 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2