Hi Mary Bull,

Thursday, June 16, 2005
you let us know -at least in parts- :

>> - No, meaning, it's blind, keeps hanging and has hairy bugs all over.

> But, it is safe, safe, uses no Microsoft digestive implants!
> It's my pet, I treat it nice, and it never lets those hairy bugs bite
> *me*!!

> It has many a sibling and clone--so, MaXxX, please tell me, why aren't
> you giving cave-room to sib no. 3.5.27? It's our latest and has not
> many more faults and almost as many virtues as you do! :P
> :) <friendly, flirty smile>

hehehe...
It really is safe and never executed malicious bytes, it's my favourite pet
also! If only the company was worth such efforts the programmers make...
The management is acting more and more like amateurs, I think. Argh..
such a good product under incompetent management. Wonder what a
good, user-oriented guideline could make out of TB. Yeah, could :-\

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara

Skype: charleneferrara