Hello Charlene,

On Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 22:54:59 GMT +0200 (which was 22:54:59
where I live), Charlene Ferrara wrote and made these valuable points
on the subject of "3.5.27":

> Hi Maxim Masiutin,

> Thursday, June 16, 2005
> you let us know -at least in parts- :
>> Hello tbbeta,

>> [-] Double click didn't work in folder selection dialog.

>> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb3527.rar

> Up and running. Upgraded from 3.5.26 without problems -props.dll always
> has the same size, so what is the change in it?
> I will do some more testing on my favourite bugs. Yes, I am
> experimenting with animals!

Must be very frustrating for some people, who constantly having problems to get
3.5.27 even started, to see that many of us don't have a single problem to get
the program up & running and are able to read and sent messages with it...
sorry guys :-(

 Dick

Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.

Using The Bat! v3.5.27 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 2

Privacy is your right...only if you defend it:
http://www.metropipe.net/landing.cgi?id=cloggy