On 6/17/05, Maxim Masiutin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >>However, I hope that in your list
> >>of "small fixes" you include the Connection Centre bug reports (like
> >>mine, which no one at RL has yet acknowledged) and also work out why
> >>the Message Finder hangs interminably for me when I install OTFE (and
> >>restore from backup) along with other people's reports of the Message
> >>Finder being slow or hanging.

> As soon as these bugs are at https://www.ritlabs.com/bt we will fix them.

Maxim, with all due respect, the Connection Centre bug that I am
talking about has been on bt for well over a month and has not yet
been assigned to anyone for fixing. Indeed, it seems that you are
still unaware of the report, despite my repeated mention of it on this
forum and confirmation of its existence by everyone who actually
managed to reproduce the simple conditions. Please have a look at:

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4612

Regarding the OTFE bug, to be quite honest, the way in which my bug
report on the Connection Centre has been ignored by RL has not
encouraged me to file a report on BugTraq. Nevertheless, as a show of
good faith, I have now filed a bug report on the OTFE issue as well.
You can find it at:

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4778

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro (No OTFE) 3.5.26