On 6/19/05, Allie Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sunday, June 19, 2005 at 7:35:48 AM [GMT -0500], Allie_M wrote:
>
> > That's very different from multiple users logging into different XP
> > accounts and using TB!. They're using separate TB! configurations and
> > separate mail directories in separate locations. One could be using OTFE
> > encryption, while another isn't.
>
> If you have quick user switching enabled in XP, you could easily see
> what I'm saying.
>
> Create a new user account in XP...

Allie, I am going to trust you on this one and defer to your generally
superior wisdom and your immense patience in sharing some of it with
me. I was not thinking about XP users, being more focused on TB
accounts.

I withdraw my objection to no password being required for
uninstallation of an OTFE-enabled TB... without prejudice and
reserving the right to raise the issue again, should the fancy strike
me. :-)

Having said that, I still stand on my assertion/confirmation that the
uninstall script is broken by offering an option that is ignored.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro (No OTFE) 3.5.29