Hi MAU

>> Export   functionality  is  disabled  for  virtual  folders.

M> Not here. I can export from VFs with no problem.

Wonder what the difference might be? Tried creating VF through Search and also
via the Folder menu with the same results, both times keeping the default folder
settings apart from the search criteria.

In  addition,  if  I  create  a VF via Search, I have to shutdown and restart TB
before I can see the VF.

--
Groetjes
Natasha

The Bat! 3.5.30 on Windows XP Professional 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2