--On Friday, June 24, 2005 1:44 pm +0200 Krzysztof Kudlacik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

NNTP!
NNTP!
NNTP!
NNTP!
... on and on ...

I'd like to add something to the wish list if I may, photo and graphic editing. I know it will take quite a while to get TB! as good as Photoshop but it would be nice not to have to open a separate program just to edit my photo's... Oh and video editing, Adobe Premiere is so expensive and I already own TB so being able to grab, edit and author my own DVD's from within TB would be great. I could email them directly to my family then without having to have two programs open.

--
Tony

iMac