Im not sure I speak for everyone, but I know Im not alone.

There  are  a  big number of persistant bugs that any developer should
feel are trivial to fix, but, that seem to be constantly overlooked.

The  bugs  database doesnt seem to be used to perform the functions it
should,  since  version  3,  one  feature  I loved is broken, its been
verified,  I  know  similar bugs apply for others, when I moved to the
bat, I loved it because

a) it did what it said it was gonna
b) it  had a semi no frills approach but was also powerful enough for
pretty much most needs.
c)  I  feel  like the response we get from the new posts is similar my
own  users  get,  but,  then  I  dont  charge the money. I have a bugs
database,  Ive  made  not  of  their complaints, if I dont have a huge
intention to add their feature I say so, if I cant reproduce it, I ask
them to explain more until it can.

Following  the  roadmap post, it would be nice to see an update to the
bugs that are open (not feature requests) and see just how long people
are  gonna  have  to  wait, maybe even vote to have stuff fixed so its
prioritised.

I feel a little fed up sorry..

 Liz (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Website: http://www.xcalibur.co.uk