Hello NetVicious!

On Monday, June 27, 2005, 5:11 PM, you wrote:

>> So, a BT note is definitely needed. What is polite to do here?
>> Should I wait for NetVicious (who began this thread) to weigh back
>> in and perhaps write something and post us a link?

> I added a note to your BT. Sorry! Sorry, I went out this weekend and
> I didn't read all the TBUDL list yesterday.

I'm just glad that you don't mind that I posted the issue report on
the bug that you found.

You did set us all off on a long conversation about it, as you've
seen.

The important thing is that it's confirmed and assigned to Robo.

So, good work, NetVicious! And thanks for the added note to the BT
report. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.5.0.31 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2