Hi,

MB> Since you are a IMAP user I would strongly recommend to update to the newest
MB> beta version. Really, you *must* do this. ;-)

Again, this must ly in the eye of the beholder. I'm running v3.0.1.33
on a production machine and v3.5.current on a test environment.
_Every_ version after v3.0.1.33 I've tried is worse on IMAP than this
one.

So as the exact opposite of your advice I'd suggest a downgrade
instead of the upgrade. I'm using the two versions almost next to each
other so I can very easily see the differences. My hope is in what Val
recently said about the redesign of IMAP from the ground - to me it
would already be a success getting v3.5.x as stable as v3.0.1.33.

--
MfG,
 Alto                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]