On Thursday, June 30, 2005 at 1:36:58 AM [GMT -0500], Keith Russell
wrote:

> Okay, so I think I have my problem fixed.

> What is the latest stable, safe version I should install to start
> testing again? I see some worrisome posts about the two latest
> versions....

I can't think of a build that doesn't have worrisome posts associated
with it. Just download the latest beta from the beta page and try it.

IMAP fixes have been frequent these last three or so builds.

--
  -= Allie Martin =-
The Bat! v3.5.33