On 7/1/05, Natasha V Pearce wrote:
> So let me get this straight: to avoid the no-trout bug in TB, I need to do the
> following?
>
>  :k___y: :***-thy-neighbour-as-thyself: :b__rh_g:
> :lead-me-not-into-temptation:

Definitely avoid the temptation of k___y: but if you don't, then at
least don't write about it in explicit terms like that b__rh_g..

>  :g_rlch__r: :much-ado-about-nothing:

And, if you are some kind of switch-hitter, then you might like to
consider the U.S. military policy of "don't ask, don't tell".

> > maybe that was just a fluke - a flounder, not a trout.
>
> A fish by any other name would smell as neat.

Now that's really perverted. :-)

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro (No OTFE) 3.5.36