On Friday, July 1, 2005, at 11:54:48 [UTC-0500] (Friday, July 1, 2005 18:54
my local time) Dwight A Corrin wrote:

DAC>>> [...] I just received a confirmation
DAC>>> message, which I would like to edit because it tells me what the
DAC>>> password is. I'd rather not have that sitting around.

>> Well, delete it.

> I don't want to delete it, I want to remove the password. It says
> right at the top of the message that it is the instructions for the
> list, you should keep it for future reference, etc.

This task should be done now using manually triggered filter without editor.
I can prepare such filter if you give me more information about structure of
the message (its constant text elements, format, decorations etc.)

P.S. I don't agree that incoming message editing would be possible in The Bat!.
Incoming correspondence should stay "as is".

Zygmunt Wereszczynski
(Using The Bat! v3.5.36 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
with BayesIt! 0.8.1)