Hello Maxim,

>>>It's still no use to me. And I've just sent you the message with some
>>>more information.
> If  you've  selected a profile created by The Bat!, which looks like
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]",  it will work as before. Please delete this
> profile  in  the  control  panel.  Within  The  Bat! please select a
> profile created by Outlook.

I have tried with all possible profiles now... No luck. The tried
profiles were: Exchange, [EMAIL PROTECTED] . What's now? :(

Actually  I  am  using  v26, that works. Please send me direct link to
v27-31  (I  cannot  log into beta site :( to find out when the problem
occurred first. Thank you.

--
Vili