Hello Zygmunt!

On Saturday, July 02, 2005, 5:48 PM, you wrote:

< snipped interesting and helpful answers and explanations >

> [1] http://cgi.silverstones.com/library.php#rethread+messages

> Attachments:
>  1. Add_Remove_Reference.txt

Thank you so very much. This will help me. I have a number of
correspondents whose messages I like to save, but who use the "Outlook
Express" method of simply hitting Reply and top-posting. Pages and
pages accumulate in some evenings' conversations. So I'd like to do a
quick snip from time to time. :)

Also, would be useful in getting rid of Yahoo footers in TBOT. I like
to keep a complete archive of TBOT, as I try to of the TB! mailing
lists. I like having these messages on my own machine.

So, after I read a TBOT message, when time permits, I could excise the
superfluous material and yet, if later I wished to reply, I wouldn't
mess up the threading.

Thanks for the expert help! :)

Mary
The Bat 3.5.36 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2