On 2005-07-07 at 17:30:33 Leif Gregory wrote:

> Don't honestly recall. I did the whois on the IP when installing
> Garmin CitySelect v6 a couple days back, and saw the same IP in TB
> when I installed the latest .MSI.

Just for completeness sake, does the connect request disappear when
you go to Control Panel - Internet Options - Advanced, and uncheck
"Check for publisher's certificate revocation" (under the Security
category) ?

(Note that leaving this option on is usually okay; if Ritlabs' private
keys ever get compromised, they might want to revoke them!)

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: