Hello Peter!

On Thursday, July 07, 2005, 3:48 PM, you wrote:

9>> Perhaps it is time to disable locating smileys in the message body,

> If you mean roguemoticons, I totally agree with you. The only place for this
> kind of "smileys" should be the header pane. (i.e. sender photo)

9Val does mean the roguemoticons. I've just sent him a post that I
agree, also.

I think we can look forward to a change in how TB! handles this (no
more displays of Roguemoticons in message body, including sig; Rogue
pics appearing only in the headers).

In a beta coming soon to our neighborhood!

Good for you, Peter, for bringing the issue into focus again! :)

Mary
The Bat 3.51 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: