On Monday, July 11, 2005, 2:55:58 PM, Vili wrote:

> You  cannot  switch.  But you can send EML or MSG. That's what I
> said. Until it solved, you have to play the save EML, rename, MSG
> attach game...

you can save either if saving is the question. just pull down the
choices in the save dialogue box.

I thought that alternate forward forwarded the message in one of those
formats, but what I thought was going to do that when I tested just
forwarded the message I was testing in it's original plain text
format.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using The Bat! 3.51 on Windows XP version 5,1

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: