Hello, Marek!

>>> I saw this error message today during TB's start, any further
>>> description about this error is missing.

> I found conflict, two accounts used the same port.
By default all accounts have the same ports ;)

I rarely got same message.
I thought that is because rss2mail 1.3 installed.
(initialized on TB's startup)

May be plugin rarely is not correctly unloaded on closing TB
(this plugin is listening POP3 port on localhost),
and on next start this message can be shown.

Now running under WinXP SP2.

--
Ivan

The Bat! 3.51 on Windows XP 5.1.2600
Plugins: rss2mail 1.3; Protocols: multiple POP3 on LAN/Dial-up

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: