Hello Greg!

On Saturday, July 16, 2005, 1:17 PM, you wrote:

>> So I messed up all around there.

> Not at all.  You had it correct.  See my
> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

No, I meant in thinking that Dwight Corrin had suggested templates as
the cause to you, when actually the suggestion was to Henk M. de
Bruijn, and about the 3.51.3 version.

>> I am glad that you did find the problem, although you did it despite
>> your fellow-beta-testers (at least some of us) leading you up the
>> wrong garden path!

> Unless I missed something, no one led me up the wrong path.

Oh, I did! Sending you to put notes on
http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4907 and so forth.

BTW, the status there is now Verify/Wait, which I think means Wait for
Edvinas to confirm fixed.

After you deleted your notes, I put one of my own confirming that the
problem is fixed for me in v. 3.51.4.

>> Mea culpa. Forgive me. :(

> Nothing to forgive. :-)

Thanks. Anyway, it was an interesting bug hunt! ;)

Mary
The Bat 3.51.4 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2