Hello Peter!

On Sunday, July 17, 2005, 3:21 AM, you wrote:

MB>> Plus, something about CPU--but the View Folder window trails that
MB>> off with three little dots.

> Uh ... what is the resolution of your screen? It only abbreviates it
> here if I resize the window to a *very* small one. I have 1280 x
> 1024 and my comments line takes about the half (<700), so I guess
> 800 x 600 should fit. Are you working with 640 x 480?

1280 x 1024--necessary for optimum display on this flat screen.

But, I was able to increase the font size somewhere--I've forgotten if
it was in WinXP or in TB! I need both character size and the contrast
between type and background enhanced over ordinary display, else I
have to put my nose within 4 inches of the screen. And that's not
really fun. :)

MB>> Every day's a schoolday, here. :)

> That is what makes tbbeta a fun :-)

On a different topic: I am getting quite adept at interpreting what
looks like typos in the View Folder and MicroEd's Edit Mail Message
window.

Nevertheless, these missing characters (above, "tbbeta a fun") are
getting to be a real pain. The Bug Report page (4904) asks for
Feedback, but I don't know what is wanted in the way of Feedback
there. :woe:

http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4904

Mary
The Bat 3.51.4 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2