Hello Manuel!

On Monday, July 18, 2005, 6:38 AM, you wrote:

>> I've double-checked: it's what it says. TB! did, however, swallow a
>> space: 255 GHz. I think the space will stay in, this time, since I've
>> reverted temporarily to using v. 3.0.2.10.

> I'll pay some thousand dollars and will arrive by airplane to fetch your
> monster. ;-)

> ...has to be 2.55 GHz, I think. :D

Ah! <blushing>

With my nose within 2 inches of the screen, I see 2.55 GHz.

This was not the 4904 character-dropping bug. And I didn't make a
typo. I copied accurately what my dim old eyes saw. And didn't process
in my dim old head the meaning of what I was seeing. LOL

I couldn't get a highlight of the info to do a copy-and-paste of it.
That's why I was manually transcribing the figure.

I'm glad to give everyone, including myself, a good laugh about my
one-of-a-kind Pentium 4 chip. ;)

Mary
The Bat 3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2