On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:26:09 +0200, Avi Yashar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

*plonk*

I hope this means that I will not be the target of any more of your
flames.

Exactly. Its the lovely sound of an email address hitting the deep deep bottom of a killfilter.

If so, please ask your fellow stormtrooper, Von Nerd, to do
likewise.

I hope you will be better soon, dear Avi, and able to listen to *rational* talk without seeing the need to permanently defend yourself, when nobody is actually attacking you. And all that will happen without me even noticing it. But I am not sad about it.

I am so sick and tired of these endless tirades. And now someone please moderate me.

--
Alexander.