Hello Mike Rourke & everyone else,

on 19-Jul-2005 at 21:23 you (Mike Rourke) wrote:

> Hmmmmmm, now is this a bug or feature? I feel it is a bug. Why should
> I have to stop browsing my Common Folder, click on an account, check
> my mail and then go back to the Common Folder and restart my browsing?

Thats the way it always was for me when I had my various mailinglists
sorted into common folders (and it was the reason why I moved these folders
back as subfolders of an account).

It seems pretty logical to me - I mean, common folders are just that, they
are "common", and not attached to any account (like Thomas already pointed
out). I don't think this is a bug.

-- 
Best regards,
 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

I think science works the way a tightrope walker works; by not looking
at it's feet. As soon as it looks at it's feet, it realizes it is
operating in midair. -- Annie Dillard


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.51.6 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to