7/21/2005  6:35 AM

Hi Vili,

On 7/20/2005 Vili wrote:

>> Setting  the destination folder to a move/copy action to the default
>> is more sensible, so that the other actions can still be run.

V> I  agree.  BUT  TB! SHOULD NOT DO what I did not command it to do. You
V> can  argue, but you are on the dark side :) What will happen if I copy
V> a  mail from the Inbox folder and I delete the destination folder? Two
V> mails in Inbox?? Is it logical or you? I hope not...

You ARE correct Vili. However, it would be good to receive the same
type of warning when deleting a folder as is given when deleting or
moving a parked message. Another alternative I like even better is to
disallow folder deletion altogether until the user removes all
references to the folder in the filters. That is something that is
fairly easily implemented. Parked messages are always visible but
filters are not..."out of sight, out of mind."

--
Take Care,
Paul

The Bat! v.3.0.2.10 on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195