Hello tbbeta,

  I have been running a parallel IMAP account for tbbeta and tbudl
with my regular pop account to see how they compare.

Generally not too bad in the recent betas, but I have noticed the
following in the IMAP account.

I have it set up so that as it arrives in the Inbox it is filtered for

If from tbbeta color Red
        If from scuddy color green
        If to contains MTS.net color green
If tbbeta move to The Bat folder

In the my pop account this works just fine. In the IMAP account it
appears to work OK, but then after a while the color groups lose their
color change, at least the color group green. Initially the message
seems to be green, the nest time I look it is Red (or the color of
tbudl which is blue) depending on which group it originally belonged
to. It may also turn to black which is just the basic no group color.

Anyone else seeing this. I know that most are not using filtering
because of problems, but it is generally working here and IMAP is much
more stable on this system than when I first installed it back about
15 betas ago.

-- 
Best regards,
 Stuart                   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.51.9
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.3 
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.51.9 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to