Hi Roelof!

>>> Press the "details" button.
>>> It's a bit difficult to understand what you mean with "usual", but
>>> that's the difference with my CC.
>> Ah interesting. Something grey appeared in the lower part of the CC. But
>> when downloading mails I don't see anything happening here. Everything
>> is grey there, nothing, no text, no graphics appear there.
> Just to compare note, my cc looks like this attachment

Yeah, my CC looked exactly the same until this morning. Well, I cannot tell
if I pressed a key or clicked with the mouse by accident. It usually does
not happen that I click without wanting to click, but I cannot tell for
sure I did not. But how do I get the CC back like you (and almost everybody
else) has it?

Attached a screenshot how it looks now after pressing on "details". Note:
Nothing is happening in the grey window when up- or downloading mails.

Regards,
Martin

--

The Bat! v3.51.9 powered by Windows 2003 5.2 Build 3790 Service Pack 1

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org