On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:28:08 +0200, "Marek Mikus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>> So why don't we get a bugfixed release?

> because it will never be released. I know many apps including for
> example great czech filemanager Servant Salamander, it had last final
> version in June 2003, currectly we have 9th beta after two years of
> new version development and many users migrated to Total Commander and
> others because of this.

We are not talking about Servant Salamander, this is TBBETA and TheBat
becomes a final version from time to time. So there is a release with a
lot of bugs (you said this about .30), why get we still new features
instead of a version with only fixed bugs?

> full unicode support was not promised for 3.51, this is major thing
> and 3.51 has many improvements in this area, but not all, they will
> come in next versions.

So we get a release with a lot of new bugs? Very funny...

>> And a lot of people getting more and more angry about new bugs and not
>> working things.

> for example? What is bigger issue for You?

Here is my example: Useless RegEx

--
Bye, Bernd