Hello Mary!

On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 7:07 PM, you wrote:

> Thanks for this welcome Private Mail!

> On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 6:51 PM, you wrote:

>>> I guess we just have to wait for the next beta release, to see if it really
>>> is
>>> fixed.

>> I've just checked the daily build link: this still retrieves 3.51.9 - so no
>> help
>> there.     The     change     log     (which    can    also    be   found
>> at
>> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/daily.txt  )  lists this
>> bug
>> as having been fixed on 22.07.2005.

Well, I guess I have a messed-up filter. Wasn't a PM. And I'm getting
a little tired at the end of a long day, so I failed to double-check
my To field before sending.

However, nothing that the world isn't welcome to see in my
unintentional reply here on TBBETA.

I appreciate the warm support from Natasha and from everyone else on
this list.

Although I am, at present, a little embarrassed at this latest slip of
mine. :(

Apologies to Natasha and to the list.

Mary
The Bat 3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2