Hello Marek!

On Thursday, July 28, 2005, 2:32 AM, you wrote:

>> Possibly that's a typo or an oversight. It is most certainly
>> *NOT* fixed in v. 3.51.10. :(

>> I guess we just have to wait for the next beta release, to see if it
>> really is fixed.

> latest available version number in BT is 3.51.10, he was unable to
> set higher number, because it is not available yet. This is BT
> error, I think.

Thank you so very much for the clarification. I will be most pleased
to be able to check out and, I hope, confirm the fix when the next
beta is released.

It seems, in a way, like a small bug, but it has the potential for
causing serious misunderstandings.

Mary
The Bat 3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2