Het was op zaterdag 27 augustus 2005 om 15:26 uur dat jij iets schreef over
'Bayesit.tbp (was: The Bat! 3.60.05 Forerunner (Beta) is now available)' :

Hoi Thomas,

C>>  http://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/beta/tbb36005.rar

TF> There is a file bayesit.tbp in this archive. Since I don't use
TF> Bayesit, I don't need it, do I?

 No, you don't.
 You  might  _consider_  using  it... it's the best there is in _my_ very humble
 opinion. ;)

TF> Or, into what directory should I put it?

 you  can  either  delete  it,  or  extract  it in the directory your thebat.exe
 resides. It won't do any harm.

--
groeten,
 Cees

A bad day on Star Trek: The engine's stall on "Engage."
The Bat! 3.60.05 Forerunner (Beta) [A12F0392] running on Windows XP 5.1 build
2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.60.05 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: