Het was op maandag 29 augustus 2005 om 18:13 uur dat jij iets schreef over
'Problem with "The anti-virus has reported an error, the object cannot be
checked for viruses" error not solved' :

Hoi Alexander,

>> for starters: Avast is just perfect!
ASK> Ah, I see.

 you don't, apparently, _I_ DO

>> It never left me with a virus
ASK> You're sure? How would you know that? Do you have another system with a
ASK> "perfect" (non-existent:-) virus scanner to prove what you are saying?

 don't play dumb with me please!

>> and secondly it's free too.
ASK> Thats not an argument when it comes to computer security.

 you  are  right,  but the fact remains that there are lots of perfect antivirus
 programs that are WAY better than ones you need to pay for, like McAfee, Norton
 (both  suck  big  time,  for  using  way too many system resources and let slip
 viruses  through  your  system) and NOD32, which IS actually really good! don't
 get me wrong here, but you'd be a fool if you pay for a good program when there
 are perfectly good free programs on the side.

>> I ain't never gonna pay for a product like NOD32 that can't stand up to
>> Avast and AVG!

ASK> Why is that? I heard "its just perfect" so far. Thats what you think, and
ASK> given the way you're argumenting here, thats not exactly the best
ASK> recommendation, mind you... :-)

 try  experience,  computer knowledge et cetera. I've been using computers since
 1981,  and  only ONCE did I have a virus on my system, and that was a LONG time
 ago!

--
groeten,
 Cees

A cast of Alexander's forehead: the ridges of a warrior.
The Bat! 3.60.05 Forerunner (Beta) [A12F0392] running on Windows XP 5.1 build
2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.60.05 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: