Hello Goos,

Wednesday, August 31, 2005, 11:02:26 AM, you wrote:

G> Hi,

G> wanna experiment with Bayesit again....
G> Got some questions.
G> Is my old database from 2003 usable?

I would bet not.  I would suggest that you re-train it using current
ham & spam.

G> Is there any help file?

Nt really (yet <g>)

G> Are there blacklists available?

Black and white lists are now available for it.

G> Got already enough SPAM, but the learning process
G> didn't start.

You have to explicitly select messages and tell it what they are using
the Specials/'mark as junk' and 'mark as not junk' functions to tell
it how to treat the selected messages.  It will use that data to
process incoming mail.  If it "guesses" incorrectly with incoming, you
then use the same two options to "correct" it.

HTH, let me know if you have further questions.

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.60.06 Forerunner (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.60.07 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: