On Thursday, September 01, 2005, at 07:26 AM, Stuart Cuddy
wrote:

> Yes it all depends on how you do things. I always read my messages
> from tbbeta by viewing "Unread Messages Only" so I don't have any
> big jumps from message to message and can usually see when a green
> color group is in the queue. It is also useful for Virtual Folders
> as you can just set them to a specific color group instead of having
> to define the sorting filter. This way you could browse your
> personal messages before scanning the rest of the list.

Virtual folders for this purpose. Interesting.

I don't use virtual folders ATM. I tend to keep things as simple as
possible with IMAP. I keep getting bitten as soon as I venture out.

> I will give this a try, although it is partially my intention to
> point out to Ritlabs that the way it works in POP isn't working in
> IMAP. I know in some cases POP and IMAP differ and cannot work
> alike, but I think in this case they should be able to.

Perhaps. I understand, and did expect this would be your intention as
well. However, I suggested the work-around after considering how
slowly IMAP makes its improvements.

--
-= Curtis=-
Using TB! v3.60.02 Forerunner (Beta)

 Current beta is 3.60.07 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: