Hello Marck,

> Okay - let's bring this one up again. I just added an "OR" condition
> to an old filter and messages that used to be intercepted by that
> filter ended up in my spam bucket (unfiltered).
> Looking deeper, I find that, starting today and since making that
> change to that one filter of adding the OR condition, 3 other filters
> with OR conditions suddenly stopped working where they were working
> perfectly for months.
> They work neither automatically on mail receipt nor manually.
> Can anybody confirm this? A pretty serious bug IMO.

I  know,  you  are  not a rookie, but is not it possible that you dont
have  Continue  processing with other filters checked? So the modified
filter  catches more mails now, that is the cause of the inactivity of
the other filters?

--
Vili

 Current beta is 3.60.07 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: