Hello all,
Monday, September 5, 2005, Hendrik Oesterlin wrote:

V>>> (No,  Check  mails  at  startup,  no regular mail check is set, it was
V>>> traced back to the plugin.)

>> I have been using Beyesit since 2.something and this has never
>> happened to me.  TB does not try to connect until I tell it to.  Sorry
>> I am no help.

> BayesIt is not jet arrived at Number 0.9 How have you been able to use
> it in Version 2 ???

> Or do you use BayesFilter?

as I thought, he meant since The Bat! V2.

-- 

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.61.03 beta
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
Notebook Acer, Pentium4-M 2.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, ADSL line

 


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.61.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to