On Tuesday, September 06, 2005, at 08:35 AM, Dwight A Corrin
wrote:

> A while back, my fat fingers somehow managed to move a folder (TBUDL
> in fact) into a posture as subfolder to another folder. It seemed like
> it would be easy enough to just move it back, but I was told couldn't
> rename path\folder to path\folder, so I just put up with it. There was
> another bug, memory seems to say OTFE related, where this was
> reported, and I figured I'd be able to straighten it out. (I tried
> more than once perhaps, and then after the new beta came out which was
> said to cure the bug which I was hoping I had, I tried a few times
> more) Now, I have multiple instances of the folder in my folder tree
> which I hesitate to start deleting since I don't know whether
> deleteing the folder on my desktop might delete the folder at my IMAP
> location. And the biggest problem I have is that unsubscribing,
> subscribing, syncronizing etc have been successful in getting any new
> mail to show up. The last mail in the folder (in all it's interations)
> is dated July 30.

A number of possible approaches to this situation comes to mind.

You could open the Manage IMAP folders panel and hit the 'Reset List'
button.

Another thing to do would be to log into your account using another
client to see if all that mess is in fact duplicated on the server.

If the problem resides on the server setup (which I doubt), then I'd
clean up using the more reliable client or webclient interface if
available.

If it's just TB!, then deleting and recreating the account may be what
you have to do in the end.

--
-= Curtis=-
Using TB! v3.61.03 beta