Hallo Greg,

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 11:14:33 -0500GMT (18-9-2005, 18:14 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

GS> Well maybe it has something to do with the fact that the interface in
GS> the Account | Properties | Transport NO LONGER accepts APOP for
GS> authentication for receipt of email.

Confirmed. (Sort of)
In the account properties it says that it's using regular pop3
authentication, but my mail server logs that I'm using APOP.
So I guess it's the interface that is at fault, but not the setiing.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Experiencing synaptical difficulties; Please stand by.

The Bat! 3.61.05 Echo (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM

 Current beta is 3.61.05 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: