Hello TBBeta!

Excuse me if this has already been mentioned as I'm a bit behind in my
mail. :)

View|Display|All Messages does not work if I've altered the view (like
Only Unread Messages) and try to return to it. The message counter
shows there are messages, but none display. I have to resort to
selecting View Only Read messages if I want to see what's in the
folder. It never used to be this way. When I open TB all the messages
are viewable. The problem only occurs when changing the view.

--
Kevin Coates
Dewitt, NY USA

Using TB! v3.61.05 Echo (Beta) under Windows XP 5.1.2600 SP2
(see kludges for my pgp key)

 Current beta is 3.61.05 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: