Hello Stefan,

> I think this has to do with the overall themeing functionality
> available now.
> Normally checkboxes etc. must not react on the return key, they should
> be switched with the space bar, and hitting the return key the OK
> button should be activated (if OK Button is default)
> - Open refilter dialog
> - Press enter...
>   - normally it should activate the OK button and re-filter
> - but now the first focused check box is switched on and off

Tab to the OK button, and then you should press the Enter.

I  prefer  this  way. Why? On some webpage when you accidentally press
Enter, you send the form, many times not filled all fields. Same here:
the normal way of things is to give a "confirmation" (selecting the OK
button in the refilter window) before you press the Enter, to tell the
software, "Yes, I am wanting to OK this refilter process."

--
Vili

 Current beta is 3.61.05 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: