On 9/21/2005 at 12:54:53 PM [GMT -0500], Vili wrote:

>> [-] Tabs  : selected message wasn't removed after tab switch
> I will be killed for this :)))

I see it, but my finding it's removal a potential problem for me, I'll
survive and am happy for those who will find the feature working better
for it. :)

It's all a give and take. MicroEd being an example. There's so much love
and hate that it generates.

So not to worry. My liking the 'buggy' behaviour was just my opinion of
it and personal preference. I think we had conceded this in the end as
well. :)

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.61.05 Echo (Beta) / http://specs.aimlink.name

 Current beta is 3.61.06 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: