On Friday, September 23, 2005, 5:15:02 PM, Charlene Ferrara wrote:

CF> From  another  maintenance  run I have this pic. It shows a single
CF> number  in  purged messages, when you look at the disk space saved
CF> you will see the overlay in numbers and letters.

        I have similar results as shown in the attached file.

CF> BTW:  why  does  TB  show  my  "Greek.gif"  as "659BF11a.gif" when
CF> clicking on it? I never noticed this before.

        That  would be because TB! is just saving a temp file when you
click on it and don't actually save it to disk.

--
Mike
Using The Bat! v3.61.07 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: