Hello Michael,
  A reminder of what Michael Schneider typed on:
  Saturday, September 24, 2005 at 13:16:22 GMT +0200

MS> For me TheBat! behaves this way since v3.60.x. Filters work for several
MS> hours and then stop suddenly.

MS> What I noticed on 3.61.07:
MS> IMAP-tasks hang more often. At this moment my connectioncenter has
MS> always two or more hanging tasks and if I delete them it works for 3 to 5
MS> queued jobs - then it stops again.

As Clive mentioned earlier things seemed to work OK with 3.60.1. I
think some testing is in order. I see the same as above when it comes
to IMAP in the latest versions.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.61.07 Echo (Beta)
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: