Hello tbbeta,

If  one  of  you  use  other  interface  than  English:  in  new betas
(v3.61.x),  the  translator  is  not able to widen the buttons, if the
translation IS IMPOSSIBLE to fit on the buttons, even labels.

My question, request: PLEASE, check your v3.61.x beta, and look for
something like this on buttons, labels:
Some text|xxxxxxxxxx
where X is an 8-digit number.

That "|xxxxxxxxxx" used to tell TB! how to widen the button to be able
to  fit  the  translation  on that button. WE NEED this possibility on
Hungarian, but I can imagine, that German interface or any other, also
needs.  If  it is observed in other languages, I would like to "force"
Ritlabs to put back this useful feature...

See attach pic from the Hungarian Search window...

Thanks for your support.

--
Vili
The Bat 3.61.07 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 1

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: