Hello 9Val!

On Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 11:41 AM, you wrote:

> The Bat! 3.61.08 Echo (Beta) is now available from:
> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

I doubleclicked on a message that came into my Inbox, for which I
didn't have a filter set up.

Got the following AV:
00B435A5 Read of 0035003C

Clicking Ok cleared it. Second attempt opened the message. (I'm using
Folder View, not Preview Pane.)

Had another filter-less message in that same download to the Inbox.
Doubleclicking it brought an External Exception 80000003.

clicking OK cleared the warning box and the message then immediately
displayed.

Just thought I'd better report these.

Mary
The Bat 3.61.08 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: