Hello Cees!

On Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 1:44 PM, you wrote:

MS>> Get AV error when I want to shut down TheBat! 3.61.08 Beta

>  tried that too...... closing thebat! that is...  no problems.
>  Am I the only one without problems overhere? Batwise that is... ;)

So, how are you set up? What editor are you using?

I have 2 POP3 accounts--all I use. I'm running Pro, without OTFE
enabled.

I'm viewing in the Folder View window, using Rich Text View.

My editor is MicroEd.

WinXP Home, SP2 is my OS.

Just before I dropped back to beta v. 3.61.07, I was getting either an
AV or an External Exception with every function of TB! I tried:

Receive Mail (same AV as for Send and Close)
Send Mail
Close
Reply by whatever means

"Write a new message" was about all that would work without displaying
an AV. And then, on sending that faultless message, here without fail
was an AV with a "Write of" address, unlike the usual "Read of"
address.

:woe:

Mary
The Bat 3.61.07 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: