Hello Dwight!

On Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 2:45 PM, you wrote:

>>  hey, didn't know this feature... ;)

> me too. pretty slick and long overdue. ...

Oh, it's been a feature for a *long* time. At least since 2.xx.
It's my mainstay, since I'm a mouse person.

> Shift-reply to all DOES NOT
> work, and it should.

Works here. Are you sure that you highlighted (selected) the text
before trying that?

> I take it I should skip .08 and wait on the next beta?

Absolutely, unless you think you'll get lucky, as Cees did.

Mary
The Bat 3.61.07 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: