Hello Charlene,

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

CF> These settings aren't sticky, after closing and re-opening the
CF> dialogue I see that old msgs would be deleted and not filtered

I've just had a little play with this and, even though the ordinary
delete is selected, the messages still get moved to the Archive folder,
as long as it is selected  but even though it's greyed out. I've had a
look through my Trash folder and there's not a sign of messages being
there that shouldn't be.

--
Regards, Richard

| The Bat! 3.61.08 Echo (Beta) with SpamPal & a POP3 account
| Windows XP (build 2600), version 5. 1 Service Pack 2
| F-Prot AV, Kerio 4.20.B5 and no Plug-ins

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: